Friday, May 25, 2012

A Quick Reflection

I just scanned over last night's post, and thought I'd add a quick thought or two, it was so to the point I forgot to mention a few things.

First off, to my loved ones, I miss you. I've travelled before, and have always wished you could see the things I see, smell the air and taste the food of other lands, but more so this time than ever before. I'm not sure if it's the knowledge that I'll be gone for awhile yet, or the physicality of what we're doing, but I truly miss you all. I wish you could see through my eyes.

Secondly, I'm so gratefull that I can be on this adventure. We've met some incredible people already-fellow travellers and others just curious, we've seen the ocean from a tiny speck of an Island to the coastal town we've rested in tonight, and I get to do it all while riding my bike. It's absolutely amazing, and we haven't even hit a week yet.

If there's anything that you really, really want to do, something that would make you happy, not for any reason or person other than yourself, find a way to get it done and do it. It'll make you a little more complete, and everyone who loves you will be just a little happier themselves.

1 comment:

  1. keep on trucking buddy.. thinking of you..take care of that skin..

    ReplyDelete